In this Transparency Archive, our Partnerships offers an "open door" to all Boyle County citizens to review information about our governance, operations, finances, and activities.
Transparency is not just a buzzword for our Partnership, it is a standard of our accountability to the citizens of Boyle County and specifically to our valued Local Government Partners, including Boyle County Fiscal Court, the Danville City Commission, and the Junction City and Perryville City Councils. We do this as a proactive disclosure of documents subject to the Kentucky Open Records Act.
In this archive, the Partnership's most important governing and financial documents are posted for the public's information and understanding.
Through this effort, we consider the Partnership to be the most transparent nonprofit organization in Boyle County. If you have any questions regarding these documents, please contact us.
- Memorandum of Agreement: The MOA is the contractual agreement among the Partners that creates the EDP.
- Articles of Incorporation: The Partnership's annual corporate reports may be viewed online at the Kentucky Secretary of State's website.
- Original: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Articles of Incorporation - October 23, 1996
- Amendment - Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Amended Articles of Incorporation - April 10, 1998
- Amendment - Corporate Name Change to Danville-Boyle County Economic Development Partnership, Inc.: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Amended Articles of Incorporation - November 21, 2006
- Amendment - Officers: Danville-Boyle County Economic Development Partnership, Inc. - Article of Amendment - December 4, 2008
- Certificate of Assumed Name: Develop Danville, Inc. - June 20, 2017
- Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status
- Bylaws (amended September 19, 2017)
- Special Purpose Government Entity (KRS Chapter 65A)
- View EDP's registration and financial disclosures at DLG's registry.
- Code of Ethics: As a SPGE that has no establishing entity, the EDP is subject to the Boyle County Fiscal Court's ethics code per KRS 65A.070(1)(c). The EDP Board of Directors also requires its directors and alternates to sign a special form to:
- acknowledge either the County's ethics code or an applicable City ethics code (Danville, Junction City, or Perryville), and
- disclose any known conflicts of interest and agree to publicly disclose any conflict discovered in the future.
- Tax Returns: Our Internal Revenue Service Form 990 filings may be viewed online at the National Center for Charitable Statistics.
Board of Directors Meetings
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017