Level the Playing Field in Boyle County
Level the Playing Field in Boyle County includes citizens and businesses supporting legalization of alcohol sales in ALL of Boyle County, Kentucky, by vote in the general election on November 3, 2020.
Why is this issue important? Currently, alcohol sales are legal only within the boundaries of the Cities of Danville, Junction City, and Perryville, which are shown in GREEN on the map below. Outside of our three cities, alcohol sales are illegal (RED)--except for Old Bridge Golf Course. That means existing or potential businesses located along Herrington Lake in eastern Boyle County or in the areas of Forkland, Parksville, Mitchellsburg, Alum Springs, Aliceton, or Atoka in western Boyle County are at a competitive disadvantage to businesses located within the three cities. Let's level the playing field for all businesses in Boyle County!
SIGN THE PETITION! You may do so in one of 2 ways . . .
Sign the petition digitally by CLICKING HERE!
Download the petition here so that Boyle County registered voters may print, sign, complete, and return the petition by postal mail or in person to the following collection locations:
- Convention & Visitors Bureau office, Grayson Tavern, Constitution Square, 105 East Walnut Street, Danville, Kentucky 40422;
- Main Street Perryville office, Johnson-Brinton House, Merchants Row, 216 South Buell Street, Perryville, Kentucky 40468;
- The Farmhouse Restaurant, 6560 Alum Springs Road, Danville, KY 40422 (Parksville);
- The Hub Coffee Shop and Cafe, with two locations at 236 West Main Street and 104 Ponder Court, Suite F, both in Danville, KY 40422;
- Wilderness Trail Distillery, 4095 Lebanon Rd, Danville, KY 40422.