Level the Playing Field in Boyle County
Level the Playing Field in Boyle County includes citizens and businesses supporting legalization of alcohol sales in ALL of Boyle County, Kentucky, by vote in the general election on November 3, 2020.
SIGN THE PETITION! You may do so in one of 2 ways . . .
Download the petition here so that Boyle County registered voters may print, sign, complete, and return the petition by postal mail or in person to the following collection locations:
- Convention & Visitors Bureau office, Grayson Tavern, Constitution Square, 105 East Walnut Street, Danville, Kentucky 40422;
- Main Street Perryville office, Johnson-Brinton House, Merchants Row, 216 South Buell Street, Perryville, Kentucky 40468;
- The Farmhouse Restaurant, 6560 Alum Springs Road, Danville, KY 40422 (Parksville);
- The Hub Coffee Shop and Cafe, with two locations at 236 West Main Street and 104 Ponder Court, Suite F, both in Danville, KY 40422.
Step 1: Open and save the PDF version of the petition found by clicking here!
Step 2: Complete and sign the petition using one of the following methods, depending on your available technology or device:
- On PC: Complete the informational fields by typing the requested information on your keyboard. HOWEVER, you must sign your signature electronically--your signature CANNOT be typed with a keyboard, but MUST be written with a mouse, stylus, or your finger on a touchscreen. NOTE: We recommend using Adobe Acrobat for this method.
- On iPhone: If you are using an iPhone with the current iOS software, you may complete the petition directly from your device. Please click on the link to the petition and click the "share" icon at the bottom of your screen. Choose the "markup" option from the list and complete the petition. The document can then be saved and returned to the email address below.
- Print the petition and complete it by hand. This method will require you to scan the petition when you are finished and return it via email. TIP: If you do not have access to a scanner, many smart phones have features that allow the scanning of documents.
Step 3: Return the completed/signed petition by email to LPFBC2020@gmail.com.