Image Source: Centers for Disease Control
COVID-19 Information Center
Important information for our local businesses and their employees in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and containment measures may be viewed in the sections below. This page will be regularly updated as new information is received. Please contact us at email@example.com or (859) 236-2361 x 130 if the EDP Team can be of assistance to you or your business.
Interactive COVID-19 Mapping Tool
In partnership with GIS Planning and through the financial support of Inter-County Energy Cooperative and other regional members of Kentucky's Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, the Kentucky Crossroads Prospector now offers a free interactive GIS data mapping tool to track the spread of the novel coronavirus through our nation, state, region, and county. Layers include: Job Loss Vulnerability Index; Total Cases; Total Deaths; Cases Growth; Cases % Growth.
- Testing for Employers and Employees at First Care Clinics
- COVID-19 and Antibody Testing Partnerships at First Care Urgent Care
U.S. Department of the Treasury
U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR ANNOUNCES NEW GUIDANCE ON UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE FLEXIBILITIES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Federal Stimulus Package
- International Economic Development Council: First Glance at the Stimulus Bill
- Kentucky Association for Economic Development: CARES Act Summary
Agriculture, Business, Employment, and Nonprofit Relief
Employers, Employees, Job Seekers
- United States Department of Labor
- COVID-19 and the American Workplace
- Wage and Hour Division: This webpage includes employee and employer information on COVID-19's effects on wages and hours worked under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), job-protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: COVID-19 Overview
- Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Kentucky Career Center: Companies Hiring (Bluegrass Region) - Updated March 2020
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce: Who's Hiring?
- Kentucky Society for Human Resource Managers - COVID-19 Impact on School Systems and the Workfroce Survey
- US Department of Agriculture
- Kentucky Department of Agriculture: COVID-19 Updates
- Federal Government Resources: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Act
- US Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
- Federal Reserve System: Main Street Lending Program - US businesses are eligible for these loans if they meet either of the following conditions: (1) the business has 15,000 employees or fewer; or (2) the business had 2019 revenues of $5 billion or less. (Please note recent changes to limits!)
- US Department of the Treasury
- US Small Business Administration
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center: Overview & Comparison of Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), EIDL Advance, and Paycheck Protection Program [7(a) Loan] (We strongly recommend that you start with this resource to best assess your options based on your needs.)
- Paycheck Protection Program: SBA 7(a) Loan Program
- PPP Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New PPP Application
- PPP Loan Calculation Sheet
- PPP Report (This provides a weekly update on the amount of PPP loans made across the US.)
- Loan Forgiveness
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Fact Sheet - Kentucky Declaration
- Apply Online
- Need Help Sooner?
- EIDL Emergency Advance: This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Express Bridge Loans: This pilot program enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly while awaiting an EIDL.
- SBA Debt Relief: The SBA will automatically pay the principal, interest, and fees of (1) current 7(a), 504, and microloans for a period of six months, and (2) new 7(a), 504, and microloans issued prior to September 27, 2020.
- We're Here to Help: The Economic Development Partnership team together will advise and assist small businesses, sole proprietors, and independent contractors in their SBA relief options. The team offers to consult with any prospective applicant about their questions and to provide knowledgeable guidance from staff or volunteers who are familiar with the applicant’s business sector—such as industry, retail, or restaurant. Any interested business may contact one of the representatives below to initiate assistance coordinated among our Partner team:
- Private Resources
- James Beard Foundation
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce: Personal Protective Equipment Needed, Form
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce: Kentucky Chamber and Kentucky Nonprofit Network Coronavirus Pandemic Webinar
- American Farmland Trust - Farmer Relief Fund
- Lawrence Foundation - Grant Program
- SBDC - Weekly Webinar Replay
- Kentucky Nonprofit Network: Kentucky Nonprofits and Covid-19/Coronavirus
- Kentucky Humanities Council: Kentucky Humanities CARES Act Emergency Operating Grants
- United States Department of Labor
Local, State, and Federal Information
- Boyle County Health Department: Information on Coronavirus
- City of Danville: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Boyle County: COVID-19 Updates, Information & Important Links
- Commonweath of Kentucky
- DISCUSSION WITH HOUSE SPEAKER PRO TEM DAVID MEADE
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- US Federal Government: www.coronavirus.gov
- The President's Coronavirus Guidlines for America: 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- US Congressman Brett Guthrie: COVID-19 Information
Special Food Services
- Special Food Services List: This list is compiled by our partners at the Chamber of Commerce, Heart of Danville, Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Main Street Perryville.