In this Transparency Archive, EDP and its publicly-funded Partners offer an "open door" to all Boyle County citizens to review information about our governance, operations, finances, and activities.
Transparency is not just a buzzword at the EDP, it is a standard of our accountability to the citizens of Boyle County and specifically to our valued Local Government Partners, including Boyle County Fiscal Court, the Danville City Commission, and the Junction City and Perryville City Councils. We do this as a proactive disclosure of documents subject to the Kentucky Open Records Act.
In this archive, the EDP's most important governing and financial documents are posted for the public's information and understanding. Also, the EDP and its Partners that are either public agencies and/or receive public funds (CVB, Heart of Danville, and Main Street Perryville) post approved documents from their monthly board meetings for the previous year.
Through this effort, we consider the EDP to be the most transparent nonprofit organization in Boyle County. If you have any questions regarding these documents, please contact the EDP.
- EDP Organizational Chart
- EDP Memorandum of Agreement: The MOA is the contractual agreement among the Partners that creates the EDP.
- EDP Articles of Incorporation: The EDP's annual corporate reports may be viewed online at the Kentucky Secretary of State's website.
- Original: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Articles of Incorporation - October 23, 1996
- Amendment - Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Amended Articles of Incorporation - April 10, 1998
- Amendment - Corporate Name Change to Danville-Boyle County Economic Development Partnership, Inc.: Boyle County Community Development Council, Inc. - Amended Articles of Incorporation - November 21, 2006
- Amendment - Officers: Danville-Boyle County Economic Development Partnership, Inc. - Article of Amendment - December 4, 2008
- EDP Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status
- EDP Bylaws (amended May 25, 2015)
- EDP Open Meetings Resolution: While the EDP is not legally subject to the Kentucky Open Meetings Act, this resolution confirms that the EDP Board of Directors voluntarily observes the spirit of the law in the conduct of its meetings.
- Special Purpose Government Entity (KRS Chapter 65A): On July 7, 2014, the EDP sent a request to the Kentucky Department for Local Government (DLG) asking for an opinion regarding its status as a Special Purpose Governmental Entity (SPGE) under the the provisions of KRS Chapter 65A. The EDP took the initiative to ask for clarity on the issue because we wanted to assure we operate in a manner worthy of trust and good stewardship of both public and private dollars we receive.
- Read EDP's letter requesting DLG's opinion and a statement of its legal position.
- On July 23, 2014, the EDP received notice of DLG’s determination that the EDP should be considered an SPGE. Read the full text of DLG's opinion.
- Read the EDP's official statement on DLG's decision.
- View EDP's registration and financial disclosures at DLG's registry.
- Code of Ethics: As a SPGE that has no establishing entity, the EDP is subject to the Boyle County Fiscal Court's ethics code per KRS 65A.070(1)(c). The EDP Board of Directors also requires its directors and alternates to sign a special form to:
- acknowledge either the County's ethics code or an applicable City ethics code (Danville, Junction City, or Perryville), and
- disclose any known conflicts of interest and agree to publicly disclose any conflict discovered in the future.
- EDP Budget
- EDP Audit
- EDP Tax Returns: The EDP's Internal Revenue Service Form 990 filings may be viewed online at the National Center for Charitable Statistics.
EDP Board of Directors Meetings
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- Previous Minutes
- Financial Reports
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- Minutes (Oct 2016)
- Financial Reports
- Executive Reports:
- Organizational Action
- October 2016
- September 2016
- Minutes (August 2016)
- Financial Reports
- Organizational Action: Economic Development Strategic Plan Memo re: Data Collection
- Executive Reports
- Advisory Partner Report: Forkland Community Center